In response to the global wide and rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, the following restriction will be undertaken by the Decision No. 102 of the Government of Mongolia issued on March 22, 2020:
- To extend the partial undertaking of high-alert preparedness until April 30, 2020;
- To temporarily suspend entry of all passengers through all border checkpoints until April 30, 2020;
These restrictions do not apply to:
- Accredited staff and their direct family members of diplomatic missions and offices of international organizations in Mongolia (to be quarantined for 14 days upon arrival), and
- Foreign nationals who are direct family members of Mongolian nationals (to be quarantined for 14 days upon arrival), and
- International freight transport drivers and railway train personnel of Mongolia, Russia and China.
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF MONGOLIA